Pages

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Family Memories


Memories....like the corners of my mind...do do wa wahhh....

Raking leaf piles and having all the neices and nephews jump in them.
Bonfires and cookouts overlooking the pond in the back yard.
Hiking with Abigail, Jon Jon and Anna out to the fort and in the woods....
Sweet Jack and Molly the dogs....thanks for keeping my feet warm at night!
Walking to the candy store from Gramma Becky's house.
The Good Fairy drawer and Gramma Becky's endless art supplies.
Singing to the Sound of Music record over and over and over....
Bees! Bees! The honey bees are attacking!! Aaarh...as I trip over Kai and belly slide across the driveway...Bees! Bees! As Abigail swats the bees off of me they go down my shirt...next thing I know my sister has pulled my shirt off and is standing there in the driveway swatting off the lone bee...and I am dying of embarrassment!

Playing rummy with Grammy and holding our cards in our toes...
Dad's crazy driving the RV on our trip in Colorado-playing chicken with a semi going up a mountain in an RV isn't good for the heart...
Slyly drinking Abigail's glass of milk at the dinner table when she isn't looking....
Mom always chucking a wadded up napkin across the dinner table when you least expect it...
Grammy scraping seeds off her roll and having them hit me in the face....
Mom reading us the funny papers on the couch on Sunday mornings....

No comments: